Saturday 20 May 2017

3 little piggis

20/05/17

Hi All

Well three weeks after my toes operation and I'm walking around again.
The Deadpool genes have kicked in once more!
It's still sore to walk at speed and I can't flex my foot, so no standing on tip toes etc.
But I can walk very slowly with my stick.

I had the end bone taken out of the middle and 2nd to little toe, and the nail bed removed from the little toe. (see picks below)




I now have 3 little toes instead of one, bonus is less likely to catch on furniture :)

Now next Saturday i'm having my 15th! operation on my stumpy (neuromas removed again)
I should get a free coffee or something.

I actually look forward to being knocked out because I get a few hours of deep sleep.
I even play a game with myself now and try to stay awake, or even see how far I can count down.
I've been knocked out that much that I have a scar on the back of both hands where the cannula goes in.

Hey ho, the really frustrating thing is i'm going to be in my pram over summer.
I can't get in the garden, or go on holiday. Well I can but i'll be in bandages and I know my mood will go down as I don't like being in my pram.
I haven't even got round to trying out my new tilted foot yet with heeled shoes.

I've also got the start up of my new business. That should be interesting seeing how I cope in my pram, packing goods and getting stock out of the garage. Well let's deal with one problem at a time.
Next thing stumpy operation.

Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment