Tuesday 27 October 2015

I never thought this would happen

September


Hi all

I had to take my dog Lilly to the vets for a check up on a lump. She was fine and just had a biopsy. I was able to walk from the bus station with my hydrolic leg and a stick 200 yards to the vets. My mum came with me to help collect lilly because she pulls like mad. When i walk her i have to do it on my mobility scooter with her lead strapped to the handles and even then she pulls.
Well i walked beside my mum up the road, and noticed Lilly kept stopping and looking back at me then walking on and looking back, so i asked mum to let me hold the lead.
It took a lot of effort not to cry as i plodded on and she slowly walked by my side waiting for me to catch up and always looking back at me right up to the bus station.
I never thought i would be able to walk my dogs again for fear they would pull me over but this gave me hope. One day i will be able to walk them in the woods again.

No comments:

Post a Comment